Matthew 25 is recruiting Green Iowa AmeriCorps members to serve with us! This is a great opportunity for students or recent graduates looking to gain hands-on experience with projects around environmental sustainability, community engagement, and direct service to underserved communities. AmeriCorps is currently hiring for 3-6-month service term positions.
AmeriCorps benefits include:
- Living Stipend
- Segal Education Award
- Healthcare and Childcare Assistance
- Federal Loan Deferment
- Trainings and Certifications
- Individualized Professional Development Opportunities
- Leadership Experience
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Qualification
- Interest Accrual Repayment
To learn more or apply to serve as a Green Iowa AmeriCorps member, visit greeniowaamericorps.org.
To learn more about opportunities with Matthew 25, see our Career Opportunities.